How to apply for a pardon in Canada
- Get your Convictions, Conditional and Absolute Discharges form (Criminal Record) from the RCMP in Ottawa and, if required, your Proof of Conviction documents.
- Get your Court Information for all offenses.
- Get your Local Police Records Check(s) for all locations you have lived for the past 5 years.
- Get your Proof of Citizenship or Immigration Documents (if born outside of Canada).
- Fill in the Schedule 1 Exception Form (if applicable, complete all sections).
- The Record Suspension Application Form must be completed accurately to in order to gain final approval.
- The Measurable Benefit/Sustained Rehabilitation Form must be completed accurately in order to gain final approval.