Welcome to Pardons Canada
Pardons Canada is a Federal non-profit organization that assists individuals in removing a past criminal offence from public record. We also help individuals obtain U.S. Entry Waivers.
- Over 20 years helping Canadians
- Over 200,000 Pardons/Record Suspensions, U.S. Entry Waivers and File Destructions since 1989
- Over 20 Employees at Head Office
- Authors of Best Selling Book “Your Guide to Canadian Law”
- Resource for over 5,400 Government and Community agencies
We are here to help you, so let’s get started:
- Canadian crime rate hits lowest level in 40 years as Tories enact harsh new policies
- VIA terror plot prompts tightening of pardoning rules
- Foreign Nationals to have harder time getting pardoned
- Parole Board sifts through thousands in pardon backlog
- Super Bowl contest winner denied entry to U.S.
- Conservative crime bill heads to Commons for final showdown >
- Border deal fuels concerns in Canada >