If you are currently in the military you need to ask your commanding officer for a copy of your current conduct sheet. If there is no entry on the conduct sheet, have your commanding officer provide a letter stating this. It must be signed and dated within the last 1 year as they expire.

If you where in the military in the past, Pardons Canada will submit a request for your conduct sheet to Archives or the Director of Military Careers Administration on your behalf.