Welcome to Pardons Canada
Pardons Canada is a Federal non-profit organization that assists individuals in removing a past criminal offence from public record. We also help individuals obtain U.S. Entry Waivers. Pardons Canada is a resource for over 5,400 government and community agencies.
We are here to help you, so let’s get started:
- I need my criminal record removed (Pardon/Record Suspension or fingerprint and photograph destruction)
- I need a U.S. Entry Waiver
- I need both a Pardon and a U.S. Entry Waiver
- I am not sure what I need
- ‘No judgment, no discretion’: Police records that ruin innocent lives
- No charges, no trial, but presumed guilty
- Man turned away from U.S. for 24-year-old drug charge
- U.S. will be allowed to share Canadian border info under new privacy charter
- Canadian crime rate hits lowest level in 40 years as Tories enact harsh new policies
- VIA terror plot prompts tightening of pardoning rules
- Foreign Nationals to have harder time getting pardoned
- Parole Board sifts through thousands in pardon backlog
- Super Bowl contest winner denied entry to U.S.